Please complete the entire form below to book a consultation.
Deposits are not required to book a consultation but a deposit is required to book an appointment. For faster response time, call us at (718) 375-0326
I acknowledge the following:
- I am over the age of 18 with a valid State or Federally issued ID.
- A deposit is required for all tattoo appointments.
- Changing the design idea after the consultation/deposit has been left will void the deposit.
- The tattooing artists at Tattoo Wonderland do not tattoo the sides of fingers, inside the lip, or other areas which will result in similarly complicated or poor healing.
- Tattoo Wonderland has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Tattoo Wonderland is an over 18 years old establishment. No one under the age of 18 is permitted into the studio.
I consent to Tattoo Wonderland's appointment cancellation no-call, no-show policy: Click to expand.
If a client has given more than a 14 days’ notice to reschedule:
- Appointments may be rescheduled ONE TIME ONLY without penalty provided 2 WEEKS (14 DAYS) notice has been given via PHONE CALL ONLY to: Tattoo Wonderland, 718-375-0326 , (Noon-9pm, 6 DAYS A WEEK, closed Tuesdays.)
- The new appointment must be booked at the time of rescheduling and the date must fall within a 30-day period from the date of the original appointment.
If a client has given less than a 14 days’ notice to reschedule:
- The client’s original deposit will be forfeited and will NOT be applied to the total cost of the tattoo.
- An additional deposit equal to the original deposit amount must be paid prior to rescheduling.
- The new appointment date must fall within a 30-day period from the date of the original appointment.
All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and are applied only to the FINAL tattooing session. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.